Sunday, December 7, 2008

"Myths, Lies and Exercise"

Hi Everybody,

Welcome to my blog!!!

This blog like many of my projects has been brought about through my constant frustration with the lies and false promises made throughout the health, fitness and weight loss industry. As many of you would know just over 18 months ago I created the Bodytrim system to educate the public on the truth about how to lose weight and maintain that weight through a healthily diet and realistic exercise.

The response I have had has been amazing!! Every week I get 100's of letters from people all over Australia telling me how the system has changed their life... And together as new members of the public join our fight against obesity and many weight related diseases it fuels my drive to get the message out to more and more people all across Australian and the world.

I have just released my new book "Myths, Lies and Exercise" its goal is simple... SMASH THE LIES!!!! So many people have listened to the wrong information about weight loss and are left frustrated and still looking to lose weight. “Myths Lies and Exercise” tells you the truth, no bull, no false promises and is full of real life testimonials of people that have followed these simple processes and achieved AMAZING results. “Myths, Lies and Exercise” is out now in all good book outlets, health stores, selected pharmacies and online.

This blog Geoffjowett.com is for anyone and everyone looking to gain answers and the right information on health and weight loss. I look forward to talking to you all as we join on our global quest to rid the world of weight related diseases!!!

Warm Regards,

Geoff Jowett

8 comments:

nikkimee said...

Can't wait to get hold of this book... will be seeing u at Campelltown later today when I get my copy & say Hi :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Geoff,
We met and talked with you at the Melbourne book signing, I have already read most of your new book and it is great...I just wish that some people I've told about Body Trim would see the 'common sense' you speak and stop thinking that the only way to lose weight is starving yourself and vigorous exercise. They can see that I've dropped 32kgs in the 10 weeks I've been following Body Trim yet they still continue to classify the systeme as a 'fad' and 'dangerous'. It's not helped by some dietitians views either, I know the one I used to see prior to starting Body Trim is very resistant to acknowledging the facts.
As I told you on Monday, I had been told that I would just have to live with my burgeoning weight gain and further danger to my health because I wasn't eating enough to put on weight so therefore it must just be my medication and the fact I'm menopausal, not to mention no longer being able to walk the 20km per night that I could four years ago using my frame to assist.
Thank you once again, and I hope I get to meet you again. Jeze sends her greetings to you. We're sorry we couldn't accept your invitation to lunch after the launch, but we'd been up since 7pm the night before and out doing street ministry, so by the time the offer was made I was feeling rather exhausted, particularly as the trip home is over an hour and we had to be out that very night at 8pm. God bless.

Yaguarra said...

Sorry to miss the Melbourne book launch last Monday, but I have a copy from A & R in Ballarat. It's a great addition to my Bodytrim tool chest, providing additional information, inspiration, support and understanding to assist me in my Bodytrim journey. Many Blessings.

Geoff Jowett said...

thank you everyone for your help and support - you guys honestly give me the fuel and motivation to fight the fight and make a difference in the world. i feel we have started something great and by 'we' i mean us. it is a team effort to change the wprld and i truly thank you all for your belief in me. bring on 09 !!!

Unknown said...

Dont bother with this guy - his company takes your money and does not deliver the products. I have been waiting for weeks for my order to be filled and gets lies lies and more lies each time I ring. After 23days of waiting I am told today that my order is now going to the warehouse. This same story I have been told numberouse times before -stay clear !!!

kazzooie said...

sorry Kaye, Geoff if my new God, you get what you pay for and i would of paid 10 times over for the products i have purchased from him, Bodytrim is my forever eating plan, everything is perfect,i feel so energised and and losing weight, Geoff goes out of his way for people, and from what i can see is quite happy to do so,and at the moment Geoff and his staff would be run off their feet with the success of this program, so maybe learn to have a bit of patience, or maybe ask for a refund, which im sure you would get!
P.S the Myths,lies and exercise book is fantastic have already read it from cover to cover and it totally makes sense!
thanks Kazz

Tinks said...

Hi Geoff,
I am a frequent follower of the Atkins Diet and whilst I feel like a million dollars on it, cannot sustain it and I "start over' frequently. As I'm sure you have guessed, I'm still overweight!
A friend gave me your programme today and I have just finished viewing the 4 cd's and want to read the book - only problem is it is 2.30am - I'm very excited!
I have been 20kgs overweight now for 15 years and your programme looks to me to be the light at the end of the tunnel.
I'll keep you posted (if you ever read this blog!!!)
Now I just need your new book!
Wish me luck (and I know you'll say I don't need luck!!)

Tinks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.